Join us for a Pre-Summit Town Hall in partnership with the Union Project
Tuesday, January 17 at Union Project,
801 N. Negley Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15206
Doors 5:30 p.m.
Program 6-8:30 p.m.
Engage in an interactive facilitated dialogue with invited elected officials on this year’s Summit theme,”Polarization to Cooperation: HOW Do We Get There?”
This event is co-moderated by Brittany McGraw, weekend anchor for WPXI and Summit Coordinator, Mary C. Parker.
Light snacks provided. Free and Open to the Public. RSVP Requested.
RSVP here: http://bit.ly/SAR19_Town_Hall_RSVP
Sign-up to Volunteer here: http://bit.ly/Pre-Summit_Volunteer_Form
We are seeking the following volunteer roles:
Set-up | Registration | Table Facilitation | Clean up
Volunteer Orientation, Friday, January 13, 6-8 p.m. at
The Union Project 801 N. Negley Ave Pittsburgh, PA 15201
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Confirmed Attendees listed in no particular order:
- Majestic Lane, Deputy Chief, Neighborhood Empowerment, City of Pittsburgh (on behalf of Mayor Peduto’s Office)
- Austin Davis, Representative for Allegheny County Executive Rich Fitzgerald
- Representative Jake Wheatley, PA House of Representatives
- Representative Ed Gainey, PA House of Representatives
- Council President Bruce Kraus, Pittsburgh City Council
- Daniel Lavelle, Pittsburgh City Council
- Scott Schubert, Acting Chief of Police, Pittsburgh Police
- Lorraine Petrosky, Chair, Westmoreland County Democratic Party
- Jim Roddey, Former Allegheny County Executive
- Joann Duvall Flynn, President, Washington County NAACP
- Dean Larry Davis, Center for Race and Social Problems, University of Pittsburgh
- Marita Garrett, Vice President, Wilkinsburg Borough Council
- Mayor John Thompson, Mayor, Borough of Wilkinsburg
- Dewitt Walton, Allegheny County Council
- Coleman McDonough, Superintendent, Allegheny County Police
- Rebecca Haywood, Appellate Chief, representing U.S, Attorney W. PA
- Khadija Diggs, Deputy Director, Governor’s SW Regional Office